NEW! Dispense head for KeyKeg™ with innovative degassing feature!
Micro Matic has developed a new dispense head for KeyKeg one-way kegs which makes it even safer, easier and more convenient to use.
The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, “tapping” the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank / regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
KeyKeg Coupler Features:
- Convenient to use integrated degassing function
- Degassing takes only 10 seconds
- No special tools needed for degassing
- 304 Stainless Steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- Excellent for beer, wine, coffee, cider, etc.
- Easy to tap with no product splash
- Easy to engage handle: push down to tap/pull up to untap
Stainless steel KeyKeg System Keg couplers are of the highest-grade used by professionals.System;KeyKeg
Probe Material;304 Stainless steel
Handle Style;Ergonomic Lever
Gas Port;3/8″ O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16″ I.D. Gas Hose)
Beer Port;7/8″-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
Integral PRV;For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI